1) Time to get ready for your dream dress shopping experience, ideally allow 6-12 months prior to the Big Day.
2) Take your time to go through inspirations and ideas for your wedding, finalize the budget, pick images from our website, and then schedule an appointment.
3) Arrive at your appointment and select your five favorite dresses from our inventory to try on. Our stylist might suggest a few more if needed.
4) Narrow it down to your three favorite ones and get ready to choose The One!
5) Say Yes to the Dress! We offer champagne to celebrate your decision.
Please, set up your appointment by choosing a location.
Milena's Bridal is here to let you make the most of your bridal shopping experience. Whether you’re the type that brings a whole group or if you’re just a singular shopper knowing exactly what you want, we do intend on leaving you pleasantly surprised! We like to keep our atmosphere open and comfortable for you and those that will be accompanying your experience at Milena’s Bridal, look through our array of dresses as you and your group enjoys beverages and tasty snacks. If you need to try on every dress with multiple appointments or if you know exactly what you want, we’ll be here to guide you in every direction!
Behind-the-scenes of the WeddingDay Magazine 2019 Issue 1 cover shoot on the Indianapolis Canal. Cover Team // Videography: Blushing Films Photography: Nathaniel Edmunds Photography, Location: Canal Walk, Indianapolis, Planning: Design the Day, Florals: Eufloric Events, Gondola: Old World Gondoliers, Hair & Makeup: Leanna's Private Studio, Stationery: Louella's Paperie, Dress: Milena's Bridal, Tuxedo: JBenzal Menswear, Rings: Petite G Jewelers, Cake: Icing on the Cake by Kristina, Rentals: ROOTS Event Rentals, Models: Taylor Martinez & Isaac Yentes, Helen Wells Agency